Monday, June 04, 2007

'mazes me

Funny how people will only accept the good and not the bad. How you'll see comments of how cute you are and not of how you're not eurasian.

You so cute la, cuter than a turtle. So cute la, I cannot tahan. Then you got tackled is it? Aww little boii boii, you okay? Never mind, holidays coming! Kawaii-ne!

Reminds me of a certain boy who drives down an endless road and now I hear that The Romeo and Juliet of NYP, 'lil miss Sam and Azfar are gettin' steamy in school. Sit on stairs so close somemore, so lovey dovey! Then we got Charlie's Angel comin' to school in matchin' attire and walkin' down the corridors like Mean Girls. Why does shit happen when I'm gone. Why do we have idiots with butter knives tryin' to stab people? Why do people try to molest girls and touch boobs? Why is Food Junction fuckin missin'? What has the home of mungens (NYP for those idiots who don't know) become?

To tell you the truth, I really miss the guys. Kenneth especially, Jerald, Dinesh, David, Ice, Leah(she's one of the guys yo!), Veenotth, Shi Shi, Adrian Pang, Zemo, Alvin, butt-o-shock, Ash, Ali, Gary, Peter North last but not least, F to the A to the H to the Reeq! And to all those not mentioned, I miss you guys too.

What I miss the most, is the smile on Kenneth's face that he used to have, but now it's gone since that bitch did some mean nazi experiment on him. She took away that one thing. That one thing that actually made me wanna come to school and slack at the once glorious SBM clubroom. The Sbm club, don't get me started. Like what a famous Russian Rockstar used to say, it's gay dude.

Sometimes people just talk for too long and you have no choice but to agree with them of you won't be able to live.

"I give you two choices, either you fuck off from here, or I put you in the army, either way I don't fuckin' want you here."

And why is every-fuckin'-body talkin' about the past bein' the past? Am I the only fucker livin' in the past that I'm unaware about? Either I'm grey matter and you're black and white, or the other way round. What ever the fuckin' case, it's just goin' to go on and on and on.

We can't have everything we want, unless you're Paris Hilton, then you get to go to jail. Ricky Lah's online and I got a polar bear for a coaster.

Norah Jone's singin' that it's not too late and Travis's Closer isn't as close as I thought it would be. In the end, I still bet you look good on the dance floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home