Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dear Mandy

I admit I did some things in the past I'm not proud of, and I admit that I did hurt you. I remember that last night we talked as friends, you said you weren't doin' things that you wouldn't normally do when you were attached. I heard a different story. So I guessed if you could 'lie' then there's no point waitin' for you. It always amazes me how whenever we end, it's usually me doin' the callin' and reconciliation. I'd say I love you and do it, for your case, you'll just say you love me and end there. I just find it hard for someone to say something and not do anything and expect to mean it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissin' you here, just got some questions in my mind that you never answered. Just find it very coincidental that you'd have a 'great night with guys' all of a sudden after me. Funny 'coz it happens right after I put Drace's photo up. I'm thinkin' that you weren't bothered. Then I get stories that you cried you eyes out. Find it very wierd again, that you can not do anything, then cry like fuck. Then be happy with other guys. Basically you're tellin' me that you're love for me is just like a swtich and you can choose when to love and and when not to. If I'm not there, off, if I am, all the more merrier?

Tell you the truth, Drace treats me like noone has. I am happy with her. I don't want to fight with you anymore. It always seemed like we couldn't work out as a couple, and it seems now that we can't work out as friends. Like I told you before, you did mean a lot to me and I still care for you. One more thing I can't understand, why do you always almost get killed when I'm not around?

All things aside, I still want you to grow up. Be careful and please don't go lookin' for trouble. My offer for friendship is always on the table and I'll respect your desicion.

P.S. a player is someone who goes with more than one girl at a time, I never did. Go read the dictionary instead of eatin' like a pig!

From, Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home