Thursday, May 31, 2007

A blue box with an angel

It's funny how you'll always want something back once you see someone else havin' it. I guess its a bit too late to cry your heart out right now. Don't expect a dog to come back to you if you don't have a bone. Then you'll say that a dog should be well trained and return without fail, but why return when all it's gonna get is pain?

I'll never know who's the right one till the time comes. May be you, maybe not. I know I'm feelin' what I never felt before. Bein' treated like never before, and it feels nice, to be in the arms of someone who loves me for me. May be a facade, it may be real. Only time will tell.

Some things just happen the more you try not to let it happen. Some things just keep comin' back the more you try to forget about it and other things keep growin' if you keep waterin' it.

Some people will love you because you love them, others love you no matter what. I think I've found the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home