Friday, June 01, 2007

The closin' chapter

Whatever I did to you, you did to me ten times worse. The one thing I never did was lie. It's wierd how you only type those after readin' my blog. You were just waitin' for me to 'screw it up' before you have an excuse to move on. So when we talk the next time, it's me who moved on first and I'll be the villian once more. Go ahead and be the sad victim who got her heart broken. I'll pray that you grow up.

Funny how friends will tell you things and be on your side but stab you in the back after sayin' they'll miss you when you're gone. Really amazes me, maybe you got into the bimbo syndrome. I understand.

Unpredictable but predictable at the same time. Nice but head bangin' at the same time too. Saddenin' but blissful. In the end, I'll hope it doesn't hurt too badly.

If you really did love me, then you should have said something. Instead you lost me and it's my fault again.

I'm not goin' back to you. I don't intend to, I don't intend to go back to you or to hurt anymore people. I'm just afraid, I'll get burnt in the end. I don't think of you anymore, it's just now 'coz you're supposedly still askin' your friends to butt in and cause trouble. You just cause me a headache, not a heartache. Whatever your preference, you've succeded.

Whatever it is, I wish you all the best and hope you'll be happy with who ever you are with. I'm wass happy with Dracey, till now. The past will always come back to haunt. The past and love and both bitches. Bitches that tear wounds open, and seduces you into temptation.

I said I was gonna sleep but I just can't.

Fuck la, emo this emo that. I'll let this be a one off thing and go back to my over worked and underpaid days of labour, late night drinkin' and practically no life.

And down comes the rain, right on cue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home