Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pirates of the cheena-bbean

I steal profiles! beware!
This is my profile
My profile is a victim of piracy in the heart of China.

Dear readers, please help save my profile from pirates.

This is some pirated version of mine
i have indian and british blood but i am a half chinese.


i play the drum.


i own a playstation 2.


i rock at history and english


i like hanging out with my friends


i am a hockey captain


i can dance hip hop but i have no idea how to do a handstand and breakdance


i own toy guns


i play rugby now but i do not know how to do a spin pass.


my name is shannon and i am a mix of chinese and eursian.




It should be:


My mum is half chinese and my dad is chinese, so i guess i am chinese.


i can only play tata young songs on drums.


i spoiled my playstation 2 a million times.


i cannot read.


i suck at hockey, but for some miracle i was the captain. i guess my mates were worse than me.


i cannot dance at all and all i do is mature to me.


i own toy guns which i never knew where to buy.


i play rugby but i'm a ke-di.


my name is shannon and i am mungen and i can only eat 14% of a chicken wing.


How come when people make pirated copies of shows, they get fined or jailed. When someone copies my profile, what happens? Nothing!Like the Government said, low crime doesn't mean no crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home