Wednesday, June 06, 2007

For you I will

At the end of the day, or the beginnin' of another, however you see it, Kenneth still never fails to make me smile. I think I'm goin' crazy over him. Fuck la boy, emo for what? Bang your baby toe on the bedpost?

I love you, more than any chinese boy I know. And I'll gladly give you my sandals for you to lose it again if I could, 'coz you're my bro and you were there for me. That's all I need, and maybe a stick of chewin' gum from M'sia ya! Get me a tee shirt too. Soon, baby, soon.

I hope draceana doesn't get jealous over us dude, and beat me up outside Cine or chase you away from City Hall, or call my mum when we watch Mr and Mrs Smith at Cine.

Fuck la, I love you dude. I feel like dumpin' my curry chicken in my bandung tomorrow in honour of you. Doin' an air guitar show for Jerald, givin' girls fake flyers for Ricky, pokin' me eye for Guan Zhe, Pukin' in the toilet for Dinesh, givin' myself a handjob for David, playin' Mahjong for Ice, paintin' my nails for Leah, permin' my hair for Fahreeq, jumpin' down 2 stories for Gary, pinchin' my balls for Peter North, Shavin' a thunder stripe on my head for Raman, breakin' my leg for Shi Shi and laughin' like a girl for Veenotth, flappin' my wings infront of a lorry for butt-o-shock, beatin' the koi for alvin, shavin' a superman on my chest for Ash, and laughin' like a girl again for Ali. Can't recall anyone else right now. I guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home