Thursday, March 22, 2007

Demonology and my day

Satan being cast down after the rebellion of the angels.
Milton's version of Satan in Paradise Lost.

Dante's version of Satan in Divine Comedy.


I'm not sure where I got this from.



If he had been small or puny......

Immortals? We'll put that name to the test.

Spartans, give them nothin but take from them, everything!

Okay like I sad, I've watched this film too mandy times and yes I'm still not sick of it. I even downloaded the entire novel. Just haven't started readin' it yet.
I think this is a legion of Iron Fist Marines. Yes, I'm hooked on Warhammer 40000. I find it fuckin' cool, but al the pieces cost too much.

I love the smell of Napalm in the mornin'

I spent the entire day at home, doin' nothing. Did some shit on the lappy then sat down and watched CSI supreme Thursday. MTV, AXN and Kids' Central made up my afternoon.

Now I'm on the computer and waitin' for people to call me when they said they would call me. Briefin' tomorrow and meeting on Satruday. My entire life revolves around SBM.

I would love to find a P90 one day and use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home