Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Awww! Why is everyone so sweet to me? Now all together say "Awww!".

Damn you guys!

First up is Zainal, he's like stalkin' me, always around where I am just to see me or say hello! Zainal, you're the only cool dark skin guy left in the class, take care of those clowns for me okay? Awwwwwww!

Second up is Fatin, go read her post, she wrote somethin' bout me. Actually she wrote tones of stuff 'bout me! It's like a biography of Slengerism! Ha Ha Ha, cancellin' the down's'coz there were no downs! How sweet! She gets a long "Aww". Awwwwwwwww!

Next up is Tat, I used to kiss him regularly last time juzt to tease him, but for some sick reason, he missed me kissin' him! And for some sick reason too, I missed kissin' him too! Thanks for askin' for a kiss dude! Awwww!

Si Ying is fourth, she weaved for me this Mac Donald straw thingy for me, actually I think she just did it for herself, but then she gave it to me! So sweet! Awww!

Then it's Li Xiang! Ha Ha Ha, she smiled such a big smile, her eyes went missin'! Ha Ha Ha, askied me so many questions. Talked so much, 'bout how she missed me and stuff! Si Ying had to pull her away from my arm! Awww!

I saved the best for last, Mandy Seet Wen Xi. You were there for me through the hard times, and we stuck it out together, you and me. You scolded me all the times I deserved to be scolded, but you never stopped lovin' me. I'm glad we talked last night and got everything out. Mandy gets a double "Aww". Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Oh! My baby's growin' up, but don't grow up too fast, I still want my little girl now and then yeah?

Damn, my new class, is just wierd, one day it's like a cemetary, the next, it's like a fun fair!
Whenever, Xinyi or Nadia is there too, its all dead and gloomy, once its just me alone, damn, its a fuckin' fun fair!

My class has a high population of nerds. Haven't seen any other type of species there yet. I always feel so left out and nervous around them, damn, 4 hours all alone with them. It's scary.

My new Micro tutors is a real nice guy! I think I'm gonna have an easier time. Accounts was fuck, the tutor kept referin' to AFA (Accountin For Assets) when teachin', I forgot to tell her I didn't know shit 'bout AFA, 'coz I never took it!

I kinda finished my Warcraft II already, got nothing else to play, I thought of gettin' Ghost Recon for my Xbox (Hint Hint).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home