Friday, October 14, 2005

Watched Four brothers on Monday, quite a nice show. Caught the Dukes of hazzard too. I think we're gonna catch another movie tomorrow. Mandy wants to go shoppin' tomorrow, to buy clothes for the new school semester.

We kinda had a little tiff yesterday. I must say, it really feels good to make up after. Makes you feel all warm inside!

I did my online registration today, joined some class called BK, Nadia was askin' me what's this and what's that. Her class had the most failures. Mostly accounts, so we all decided to join the same class so we could all gang up and bully the rest of the people.

There was another girl, who did as bad as me. Ha Ha Ha Yes, she was from Nadia's class.

I didn't know the books were not on sale yet, kinda dragged Mandy all the way down for nothing. I felt so bad after that. Brought her out for lunch before sendin' her home.

Carried her in the lift! Ha Ha Ha, she was screamin' off the top of her lungs. I accidentally went home with her ice- cream, had to walk al the way p to the tenth floor 'coz the lift was held up somewhere.

Did some stupid stuff today.

Oh yea, Rusydi is awake, he can wake to the mama shop, but can't go to Mac Donalds for orange juice. Hmm, strange......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home