Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just got home from dinner with Mandy's family. I've got so say, her dad is one friendly guy, he tried to make conversation throughout the day but I was too nervous, maybe I was afraid I would blurt something out wrong.

We went to some place called Melt I think. The food was really nice. Quite a nice hotel. You could tell that this wasn't like other restaurants 'coz they had more than one kind of fork! Oh my!

I felt like Jack Dawson from Titanic. Ate, and ate and ate and ate. The dessert was the best. They had this chocolate waterfall thingy. Two different waterfalls, one was light choco, the other was dark choco. They had studd skewered on satay sticks you could dip into the waterfall to coat them in chocolate. Felt like a relic right out of Charlie and the chocolate factory.

They had puddin' in shot glasses. I loved it! We went to a club later, her dad wanted to sing, so we played pool instead. After awhile, some apeks wanted to play so we sat to watch. Then this young kid came to play. He saw Mandy when he walked in. Everytime he tried to hit, I dunno but he kinda did it in a way to try and impress Mandy.

After awhile, he kinda invited us to play with him, I couldn't be bothered so I asked Mandy to go, I just wanted to see how he would react. As predicted, he was like playin' extra smooth. At the end, he won, then tryin to be a "good sportsman", or should I say, Chee Koh Pek! He wanted to shake her hand, I could see Mandy's face turnin' to what I thought was disgust, I tried so hard not to laugh. Then we left.

In the earlier part of the day, we headed down to Cine to catch Into the blue, or Up your blue. Or was it You're blue, I forgot the tittle, sorry. It's 'bout divers and all. QUite a nice plot, quite original, but the twist in the stroy was just crappy.

Took Neoprints with Monkey, Asshole, Ne ne pok, Donkey and Yo-yo. See, if you put all the first letters of each name together, you get the real person I took the Neoprints with.

Wushu Warriors up tomorrow! School's on Monday, I only got classes, or actuallt class, for an hour! Bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home