Monday, October 10, 2005

My mum's being mean as usual. 'Coz I asked my dad to get for me Hokkien mee for lunch, he forogt to tell the apek not to put towgay. So my mum switched with me 'coz she was gettin' irritated watchin' me pluck each towgay one by one. So I ate her nasi lemak.

Then she went to cook the Hokkien mee again 'coz the apek didn't do a good job. She left the prawns out and just cooked the mee. So when she came back, I asked her why she did that. She just waved me away like I was buggin' her.

I always get chased away when I try to talk to them and then they make noise that I don't talk to them. Like last time, I asked my dad to teach me fishin' He chased me away after I accidentally threw the bait too far and the weight snapped off the line. He never tried to teach me again. I always ask my mum to teach me to cook but she always "forgets" to. My dad never taught me how to swim. Yeah yeah yeah I know, an 18 year old guy who can't swim. Go ahead luahg your ass off. I'm used to it. He never taught me how to play the guitar.

I'm not complainin' though, 'coz I know he had to tought childhood where he had no father figure, so it's hard doin' something you never had experience in. But what's my mum's excuse?

I haven't eaten home cooked food in almost a month. Boo Hoo Hoo Somebody call the police! I'm bein' ill treated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home