Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Why do I feel like there is an ultimat evil that is plaguing my every move? Why does it always hit me when I'm at my lowest?

Why do I feel like it can't get any worse? Two bad dreams in one night. Countless others. Feelin' so helpless.

Regret, hatred and uncertainty. All these are comin' back to haunt me.

They always come back to haunt you, they always come back.

I fear that if I close my eyes, I'll surrender to it and allow it to hurt me even more. I'm afraid to go to sleep, but my eyes are so heavy.

Please don't let me slip into the unknown abyss,
please chase away the oncomin' mist.
Take away the guilt and shame,
take away the fears and the pain.
The images they invoke,
like intoxicatin' fumes that choke.
Save me from the untold fury,
judgin' me like an unjust jury..




It's amazin' I was feelin' so sad and lonely just now, but after talkin' to Mandy, I feel so much better! So I kinda wasted my time typin' all that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home