Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 46
Hmph! So tired, spent the entire day in school. I just wanna fall asleep. Waitin' for her to reply me on MSN, seems to be away. Guess I'll wait till I fall asleep.
Met mandy for breakfast, we reached school too late to have it so I was starvin' for like the entire lecture. had lunch after that, went to the food fair with Fatin. Bought a Ramly burger! Guess who I saw? Aisyah! Wow, she looked pretty as ever. Haven't seen her since her last day at Cheers before my term break.
Effective writin' was crap, stupid test. Talkin' to Shu Zhen 'bout crap. Had tea with Fatin. Then went lab for second session. Borin'!
Went to E plaza after that, bumped into the guys there. Tried to do some Access. There was this girl sittin' next to me. Fatin, was on my right, she hit my tummy real loud, and the girl in pink turned. I was lookin' at her 'coz I saw her turn, we were both lookin' at each other and then we both burst out laughin'! Ha Ha Ha Ha, Fatin's face turned red.
Today a lot of girls look at me. The Breadtalk girl at Toa Payoh smile at me until she banged a tray and almost sent some bread flyin! The pink tee-shirt girl in Mac canteen also always turnin' to look at me. Met Aisyah, made her turn red when I said Hi! Then the E plaza girl! Wahahahahahahaha
Collected my bubbles glasses today! Quite cool, gonna wear my Wu Tang jeans and a white shirt tomorrow. Today I went home with Vin, quite an interestin' guy. Damn cool! Wa ha ha ha ha Fatin! Good choice!
You know how big things alway ruin relationships? I guess it's always the small things that lead to big things. Like it's the small things that really matter but it's also the small things that don;t matter. Why look at the big picture when the small picture is ruined ohredy? Trust, respect, love. The 3 most important things in a relationship. If you don't have trust, your love starts to deplete. The respect just flies out the window after that. Trust. Exactly what is trust? How do you measure trust? Trust is something kept dear, just like your heart. Not everyone gets it. Then when you find the right person, he or she breaks it. Or throws it away. Damn that hurts! It feels like a grand piano just fell from the sky and hit you in the chest. Or like someone shot you in the chest and shoved a pole through the hole.
I'm talkin' crap now, really tired.
But I'm in love
Breathe in for luck,
breathe in so deep,
this air is blessed,
you share with me.
This night is wild,
so calm and dull,
these hearts they race,
from self control.
Your legs are smooth,
as they graze mine,
we're doing fine,
we're doing nothing at all.
My hopes are so high,
that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury,
or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.
The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered.
Safe in here from all the stupid questions.
"hey did you get some?"
Man, that is so dumb.
Stay quiet, stay near, stay close they can't hear...
so we can get some.
My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.
Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together.
The streets were wet
and the gate was locked so I jumped it,
and I let you in.
And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it.
And I knew that you meant it,
that you meant it,
that you meant it,
and I knew,
that you meant it,
that you meant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home