Thursday, July 14, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 48
Accounts! Headache! I catch no tits! Was talkin' to Scanyang durin' POA tutorial, had another paper MSN thingy. She said she catch no ball for accounts. Then I said that the tutor is a lady, she got no balls for you to catch, only tits. So now we catch no tits for accounts! Ha Ha Ha Ha
Skipped Marketin' lecture and headed to the library with my baby. Just slept there. Till the "mood" came. Then it was off to the gym! "Workout" damn shiok loh, guess what happened? I forgot to lock the door, one girl opened it and saw us! Her face turn red! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Ha Ha Ha Ha, this time I locked and made sure. Guess who came to spoil next? Damn apek cleaner!
Had accounts extra class, damn helpful! Now I won't fail to badly! Had project after that, quite fast. Baby tried to fight with Moo Moo. Damn funny, scream until whole E plaza turn to look! Sent her back to Toa Payoh after that.
Went for some thing held at the field. Damn nice! Seriously! Rock climbin', Waterball, Floorball! Went too late lah, sat down little while, talked to Fatin, then went for hockey trainin'
Hockey was damn borin' so I headed for a break, Scanyang was still there! So we sat and talked, she was waitin' for Vin to finish packin' up. Talk so shiok until I forgot to go back after my break! Fuck lah! Sat on some woodedn shit, got it lodged up my arse! So much! So pain! Damn! Scanyang help me take out. Ouch! Ouch! Then we went walk walk, walk until siao, then we just decided to lie down, so yeah, if it's she and me, it'll be my head on her lap. Ha Ha Ha no funny thoughts! Talk a lot of nonsense, talk 'bout shootin' stars, planes, ants, miaowin', lion dancin', Vin, Mandy, body builders, tracks etc. Talk like siao ah! Then go find toilet, the lion dance takin' break so no music. Then i said, Tak tu tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk! Guess what? The lion dance started at the very minute I said that, "Tak tu tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk!" ha ha ha ha, laugh like mad dogs!
Sat on the damn wooden shit again! Kena poke, again! Ouch! Scanyang take out again! Vin came after that, I left with them, gave up hope on NYP hockey! Didn't wanna be a lampost so I headed to the Mac canteen while they disappeared into some thick bushes that they claimed was a short cut! Ahem!
Fillet O Fish meal, upsized, with an extra order of 6 piece chicken Mc'nuggets with a hot fudge sundae! Dinner was great! Yum! Yum!
3 week anni baby! Muacks! Muacks! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home