Sunday, July 10, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 44
Today was quite a boring day. Didn't study at all. Just slacked the entire day at home. Didn't even wake up in time for Yu-Gi-Oh! I got a new pair of glasses this evening. Nice pair, blue plastic frame with bubles on the side. Also got my old one fixed. The lady replaced the legs with news ones and took out all the staple bullets and placed screws. Damn they feel so wierd on my face. I was watchin Robocop at like 1. Ha ha ha My old pair, I'll call it Robocop, 'coz it's made out of different parts. Quite shiny and new lookin'. They were initially called the 6 million dollar glasses. Boon called it that 'coz it really looked like a dog chewed on it after an elephant sat on it!
Damn! Boon and Buff are goin' for the Slipknot concert. I thought of goin' but then I said no. Not really into Slipknot anymore.
Got my allowance, 30 bucks, woopido! She took away like 16 though, for the phone bill. Overshot again, Damn! Lucky Whateva stopped messagin' me. Or else I'd be owein' like 20 more! Damn you Whateva!
Had some kind of SMS conversation with Mandy today, Ha Ha Ha Ha Nonsense lah. First part normal, then became dirty, then went back to normal, then became informative. Nonsense lah!
Baby, I'm still gonna do something to you on Monday!
Baby thinks she's gonna fall sick. NoOoOoOoO! Cannot, she has my landyard. How to tap for lecture on Monday if she doesn't come?
Posted two song lyrics in the morning. First one was Hey Leonardo(She likes me for me) by Blessed union of sould. The second one is Stir it up by Bob Marley. I chose the first song 'coz of something my baby said to me. I'm wow to her? I don't know what that means but hell! It sure sounds nice! But I'm glad, I'm glad I found a girl as good as Mandy. I'm a lucky bastard! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Stir it up? Yes, I'm a big Reggae fan. Bob Marley, introduced by my father.
I don't know how but she just satisfies me.
Like she's all I ever wanted.
Like she just walked out from my dreams.
Like and angel sent from above.
Whenever she kisses me I start to float.
Whenever she holds me so tight I get weak in the knees.
Whenever she whispers in my ears I get butterflies in my tummy.
It's like when you first start lovin' someone, it's so strong.
But I'm feelin' it everyday.
It feels good!
Stir it up baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home