Monday, July 11, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 45
I'm gonna get me a tattoo this week! If I got the time that is. Barcode, still tryin' to figure out where to put it. On my left arm? Below my belly button? My shoulder blade? I think I'll settle for my left arm. Thought of goin' to the shop at Hereen.
I woke up in time for Yu-Gi-Oh! today! Went for mass after that, then had lunch at some Peranakan restaurant. Damn waitress kept starin' at me, I handsome meh? I was later forced to go to the Empress Dowager's place to visit her. Damn I hate that place.
Left after awhile, went for a haircut. I look worse now. Thanks a lot! Damn barber with a the stone cold shirt! Came home, slept then went out for Dimsum dinner. Came home after that.
Baby was sick today so I couldn't take her out for ice cream. Had icer cream for dessert though, had Ben&Jerry, quite nice!
I miss my baby! So long never see her. Boo Hoo Hoo
Damn Exams coming soon. Need to really study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home