Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stupid as a stupid is 2

Quotin' Mr. Azfar,

'definitely not pics of u. i cant be bothered bout u.'

What pics of me are you talkin' about? If you really can't be bothered, why tag you dumbfuck? Did mommy drop you on the head too many times when you were little?

What puzzles me more is that now I hear you're askin someone from the past, which you claimed to be psycho, how she'd see her future with you or some mushy shit like that.

Aww, if you're a fan of my blog just say it, I know you've been readin' ever since your name first appeared.

'i dun bother reading ur blog.'

If you don't bother then why are you still here? You really are stupid, and it seems you just have to have the last say, dude, this is my blog! It's not neva_2_fart.blogspot.com, or Mr_Romeo.blogspot.com, or Stupidest-two-timer-in-the-world.blogspot.com, it's tlatomoko.blogspot.com!

Please think before you type, Stupid people like you should be banned from doin' tasks like typin' 'coz you end up embarrasin' yourself.

It's like the stupid flu is goin' around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home