Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Round and round

Every bus ride was with a different pair of policemen. Missed my first 2 buses yesterday. MINDEF is so keen on making the delegates feel welcomed, that they forget the small picture. They think that by squeezin' like 50 of us, 150 policemen, 50 bus drivers and 20 staff. We'll be close bonded. Bull! It was fuckin crowded.

Police food was nicer then North Canteen food. Lina Chong was sweet enough to go all the way back to NYP to buy lunch and dinner for us.

I had to travel the same route 3 times. I don't know how I'm gonna overcome tomorrow's 6 or 7. Here's today's schedule: 2:30 sit in bus. 4:00 sit in tent. 4:30 sit in tent. 6:00 sit in bus. 7:50 clock out.

My fuckin' ass hurts. There was this bus aunty who was nice enough to give Grace and I a lift to Jurong. Today we had to get out of Kalang ourselves.

Finished Predator: Concrete Jungle. Results tomorrow. Jasmine's still in idol. Ha Ha Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home