Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jude and the personified pelvis

Okay I've salvage what I could and I think I'll just stick with this skin. Tag board's up, scroll down to the end of the crap on the right hand sleeve.

Mandy, Jerald, Jude and Matthew brought me out for dinner on Friday. We went to Swenson's and Jude tried to order chocolate chip toppings without the ice cream. Went to the arcade after that and gangbanged this small kid at Daytona II. Jude made everyone laugh while on the Para Para machine. Using pelvic thrusts to set of the sensors, he actually got the second highest score in the system's memory. Even the Aunty behind us was blushing, wishing her husband had moves like Jude's.

Went for dinner yesterday with my family and Mandy. Went to play CS after that. We bumped into Jacob while walkin' past KFC. Of all the dumb things Jacob has done. What he did yesterday was by far the dumbest.

First of all, if you can't support your own addiction please don't smoke. You don't see me asking people for puffs because I can buy my own. If you can't pay for it, don't do it. If you're not old enough, don't do it either.

If you're really that desperate, pull me to a corner and ask me if I have. Please don't ask me in public when my cousin's are there. Firstly, I'm tryin' to set a good example by not smoking in front of them so please don't tarnish my reputation. If you think it's cool to smoke, you're so wrong. Maybe you think you look cool when you smoke but seriously, there's nothing cool about it.

It's all in the attitude.

My IMF duties start tomorrow and I got tonnes of research to do. Plus my cough just seems to be gettin' worse by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home