Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bye Joachim!

Today should be made a public holiday! Today is Joachim-finally-gets-voted-out-day!
I'm kinda happy Jasmine is still in.

Went back to Evergreen today. Saw Vimal and Chindian. Miss See is pregnant, stop lookin' at me guys I told you I wore a condom. Naa just kiddin, I didnt' do it. Karen Tan un-dyed her hair. Mrs Lim is still alive. Malai is still somebody. Mu lao shi is still teaching. Jackie still looks like a preserved mummy.

I am Inspector Tessensohn from the SSB. The secret society branch (SSB) is so secret, you don't even know if I'm in it. It's so secret that I don't have my ID card. It's so secret that my boss doesn't know he employed me. It's so secret I don't carry handcuffs so I have to beat you up here and know. Secret society branch is so secret that I won't arrest you. Thank you and have a nice day!

Wen to the beach on Wednesday. It rained and was sucky but company was good. Mandy, Jude and Jerald. We dug a hole so big an deep that all 4 of ur could sit inside and watch the sky get darker. The night before, TNA pay-per-view! Victory Road, 3 full hours of non-stop action from the six sided ring. From 5 a.m to 8a.m I was sittin' down and watchin' AMW get their asses kicked and Team Canada bitch 'bout stuff but I finally gave up at 730. Woke up at 930 and left for the beach.

School tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home