Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear Mr. PAP

Went to school for Accounts Revision lecture. Spent 2 hours goin' through 2 questions. Good work lecturer! Had lunch then headed down to Kalang once again. Ate lunch there too. Today I finally had a delegate but the policeman was talkin' to her so I just kept to myself. Slept on the second journey. Today's dinner was the best so far. Stole some curry puffs on board so I wouldn't die of boredom.

The OTO bus Aunty sent me to Boon Lay again. Grace didn't work today so I took the bus alone and watched as Jasmine Tye got voted off.

Last season, Taufiq, Sly and Olinda. This season it's Hardy, Jon and Jasmine. Doesn't that raise some eyebrows?

My mother just discovered Mr. Brown so everytime I wake up or come back from Kalang, I'll here Mr. Brown and Mr. Miyagi talkin' non-stop.

'Hello, welcome to Me-Nor-Ne." (Hello, welcome to Mac Donald's)

Bloody Viet Congs!

The bloody mascots for Biennale 2006 is a fuckin' joke. Mi Mi and Mer Mer? It's so fuckin' Kids' Central. It gives Singapore a bad name. Playin' chinese programs on TV mobile and allowin' delegates on these buses? Dear Mr. PAP, Singapore is not part of China but the world thinks so because of things like this. You guys spent so much on food and red carpets (to collect international dirt?) and special VIP lounge areas in Changi but you guys couldn't think of just closin' Sentosa and usin' it as the holding place for the IMF? You guys have naval stations and trams and hotels there. Now wouldn't that be more convienient? Givin' them Bak Kua to take home to their countries? They can afford to fly here on a fuckin' aeroplane, why would they need Bak Kua? Why don't you guys pack the Bak Kua and 'air pork' them to non-muslim third world countries instead of sittin' in Suntec and gettin' feet massaged by Osim for free.

All that I can say is that your revloution is a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home