Sunday, July 02, 2006

How is it now have you moved on, and do you still think of me when I'm gone. I think of you and I just wonder, where you are and what thoughts are racing through your mind? Who are you holding now? Oh I hope that you are happy now and someday I know I will be. I've been told there'll be another, or so they say. But I guess never like the other. So I'll shed my tears and I'll face my fears. I've been told there'll be another. It's so simple to say, I love you. But sometimes it's not enough. So I'll find my sunrise at the end of these few words.Who are you holding now? Oh I hope that you're happy now and someday I know I will be. I've been told there'll be another or so they say. But I guess never like the other. So I'll shed my tears and I'll face my fears I've been told there'll be another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home