Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Scary Movie 4 was a waste of money.
I had a really, really horrible dream.
I'll never look at Mandy or my dad the same way.
I took her off my contact and comrade list.
I don't wanna hurt myself anymore.
I got a 'li' on my middle finger.
I like prawn noodle.
I hate school.
I'm still angry with Asher.
SBM club is the most fucked up CCA ever, besides Leo Club.
I seriously hate it when people judge me before knowin' anything.
Alvin's really nice.
I passed my management ICA but failed my stats and web tech.
I want to apprentice as a tattooist.
My dad has never taught me the guitar.
My 'friends' lie to me to keep things away from me.
People don't wanna talk to me when they see me but know how to ask for help when they don't know how to do their web tech projects.
It's not 'bolow me your pen', it's can I borrow your pen?.
It's not telepuppy, it's telepathy.
I don't believe in 'the gee-gers', im a catholic, and his name is Jesus, for cryin' out loud!
Motorola is horrible.
Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny are as real as a flyin' dog.
He dun lurb eu because you can't even spell properly.
ThIs Is DeFiNaTeLy Not CoOl aT aLl So PlEaSe DoN't Do It.
'Please stand behind the yellow line' means stand behind the line of mungens already on the line!
It's a fuckin' grab pole not a lean pole you dumb aunty-of-a-bitch!
If you don't know what mixed grill is, please shoot yourself, I'm serious.
You had to have watched Karate Kis once in your life right?
Meds= Medicine, same thing like 3+4=7 and 4+3=7.
Reading is nice.
Not all clowns are scary.
I'm a rebel without a cause.
Don't shout at blind people, they're not deaf, they just can't see.
And I don't wanna see YOU ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home