Sunday, June 25, 2006

Busy, busy weekend. SBM bbq on Friday, CYF nite on Saturday and Selina's confirmation on Sunday.
Miss Mandy Seet Wenxi, tryin', I repeat tryin' to act dao.
A picture paints a thousand words, but for Kar Wei, I'm speechless.
We played Polar Bear for like 3 hrs straight, you can't keep quiet or make noise either, or you'll be accused of habourin' a 'polar bear' face.
We found this cart on the way to East Coast so Mandy and I took turns to push each other. Seiously, why stare at us when we're only helpin' S'pore support it's energy savin' transport scheme.
Happy Birthday to you.
Who comes to a bbq in formal? Muksiq!
Mandy and Yurong.
CYF nite! Nadia and me.
Word of caution, smile till the flash goes off please?
Shawn tryin' to be useful. Not.
The Emcees for the night, Gilbert and the other dude.
One of the few performances, by Rebecca and group.
Judette tried her hand at singin'. She ain't that bad!
Heng, being his usual self.
Some jackass wanted to stand there the whole night and scrutinize every signature, thus the obscene lookin' shadow.
Whenever there's jacob,you need flash! I'm serious!
Ah! Much better! Hmm matt,Felicia ^, or Alicia\/?
Matt, and Alicia. Aloy and I took a 1/2 hr to get him to stand next to her. Posin' for some bridal shoot.
That's damn creepy, we caught (Alex) Gwen starrin' at us durin' the whole mass.
I'm serious, this babe here always had one leg infront of the other. During the entire mass!
See what I mean?
What can I say, I like short shorts. Nice legs only, nothing else was nice, trust me.
Gwen and Alex. Yeap they look familiar.
Here they were runnin' away again 1 week ago. Get a room!
Aloy, Me and Carrrrrrrrrlito! Naa that's Johnathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home