Friday, June 23, 2006


Down at the Guns store, Juggy wanted to pick something up.
Juggy: "Excuse me miss, do you have anything that accepts 9mms under $50?"
Gun Girl: "I'm sorry sir but.......
Damn! Those are nice boobies
Juggy: "Gee what did she say?"
Anyway, down at the skate park, Juggy decided to try out some new tricks.
Juggy: "I can do it, I can do it....
Juggy: "Ouch!"
Ok lets try some stretching before trying anything different yeah?
How 'bout a 50/50 grind?
O0o0o0o0o0.... bad idea Goin' down the stairs shouldn't be that difficult right?
Ok, maybe I'll just stick to flat ground. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can
I know I can!
Let's just test the wheels yeah
Ok, here goes nothing
Woa, its big boobs!
Damn those boobs!
Kids, nobody's wilder then the wildboyz, please don't try any of these at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home