Friday, August 12, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 76
Today was a real good day! Although I woke up late, I was still early! Ha Ha Ha Came to school and had breakfast. Fillet O Fish meal! Yum Yum!
Econs was ok, revision. Everything's coming back to me. I guess revision will be smooth. After that, I had my Effective presentaion. Real crap man, Tat and I screwed the whole class up!
Headed down to town for some fun. Had Chicken rice for lunch! Second Yum Yum for the day. Then my baby and me chilled at Coffee Bean for awhile before we went along to do our usual nonsense.
Off to Taka it was. Guess what? there were having a crazy toy sale! Things were going as low as $1! I bought like 3 toys and 4 stuff toys for Mandy! It was fucking crazy! I spent like 45 mins just walkin' up and down. I wanna go back! I wanna get the TNA pentagon ring. Get the Lita and Bubba Ray set, and 2 more. It's $10 bucks for 3 wrestler packs and another 10 for the ring.
This is fucking crazy!
Today was a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home