Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 67
Monday, effective was shit! Rusydi, Africans eat bananas and corn! Fuckin' funny lah. Mrs. Nair also didn't know what to do! Ha Ha Ha Ha
The guys came over last night to finish up our Marketing project. My dad bought Double Cheese Burgers for everyone. Did work till like 10 then Abel and Ronald had to leave. So my Dad sen them home. Chang and Benji stayed on. Benji went home to shower before returning back.
Had Red bull from 7-11. Returned home to continue with our ridiculously impossible task. 1 became 2, 2 became 3:30, 3:30 became 6. Damn! Had to do the Ultraman dance just to keep awake. Couldn't finish in time. Had to rush to school to complete it. Showered, packed up and left. Cock up in school. Presentation didn't do properly.
Disturbed so many people. Ha Ha Ha finished my project in half a day, literally! Ha ha ha
Presentation ok, fell asleep for lile 5 minutes. Fell asleep on Fatin's shoulder earlier in class. Fell asleep in Lecture too. Fell asleep in the train too. Missed my stop! Damn
Guess who I saw on the bus? Sarah! Wa Ha Ha Ha Used to hve a huge crush on her in secondary school. Her ass was just damn nice. I can't explain it in words though. Damn cute lah she!
Talked to Jean on Msn. Ha Ha Ha Bought for her Strepsil for her bad throat. Now she actin' wierd ohredy. Medicine takin' effect.
Oh baby, you're crazy! I love you! Thanks for being so nice to me and everthing. I really love it when you treat me nicem which you always do. Makes me feel special! Ha Ha Ha
I haven't slept since 7 a.m on the 1st of August. It's been 1 day, 17 hrs and 36 minutes. I'm starved of my bed. I need sleep! Now!
Ultraman Melayu Dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home