Monday, August 08, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 72
I didn't get a goodnight's sleep last night. Had some crap on my mind. It's really been a rollercoaster( I never thought I'd ever use that phrase). One day it's up, the next it's down. Then it's up again. My mind's a mess.
Been listening to Underneath it all by No Doubt and Con Te Partiro by Anrea Boccelli. I'm mad. Reggae and Opera, what a couple man!
I posted some pics of my room. I just couldn't sleep. So I ransacked the house for something to do. I found my dad's camera and started snappin' away. Had to get my mind of things.
I'm angry but I'm not supposed to be. I'm sad, and I'm also not supposed to be. I am what I am not supposed to be. Sounds wierd? I know it does. Feel like quiting school and joining Shatec. Then goin' to Switzerland to further my passion for cooking. Why? Why am I in Marketing? I don't have the slighest fucking clue. It's either I become a chef, and creative director or a sniper.
And hell will freeze over before the army even allows me to handle a sniper rifle. So, I'm down to being a chef and a creative director. I got so many fucking ideas which are so good. Seriously? Who would listen to a 18 year old kid with some stupid idea he thought of while takin' a dump on the toilet seat.?
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, could've sworn I was dreamin', for her I was feenin, so I had to take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, tryin' to figure out wat I do to make it go bad.
Oh these few words just tell it like it is. Couldn't get any right.
I posted some pics below. Hope you get to see the conditions I live in. Ha Ha Ha
Not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home