Friday, August 05, 2005

Clone Wars day- 69

Why, why of all people did you have to call him? And why did I have to chance upon it? Why did I have to find out? I think I would have been better off not knowing. All I just want to know is, why him? Wait, I don't wanna know. My mind's playin' tricks on me, mean ones. My headache has a headache! To top it all off, it started from nonsense. Plain nonsense! Nothing happened, and nothing will happen.

I don't know what to do. It seems I'm stuck to fate. Me, girls and sliver. Don't mix! Exactly one week after, Boom! Everything's gone. I don't want it to happen again. Not again, not now. Seriously, not now. Not when my exams are so near. Not when my life's hangin by a thread.

My heart aches, my head hurts, my body's tired and my eyes are boilin'.

Watched Wedding crashers today. Very funny show. Didn't enjoy it. My head was too messed up. Class was crap today. Did the Ultraman Melayu for Chang. It's his birthday tomorrow. So Lonald, Benji and I performed for him. The class laughed like shit. The teacher had to spoil it all.

Yesterday, I had the time of my life. Went out with Scanyang. Damn fun lah! Like an outin' to the zoo. Crapped all the way. Had Pizza Hut. Damn funny lah the waiter. Blur! Ha Ha Ha

The train ride to Woodlands was worse! Crapped so loud the people started to stare! At Metro, Ai yo yo! Take picture like siao! I bought this cool toy. Sadly, the fun had to end. Boo Hoo Hoo

I Dunno what's gonna happen now. What comes next? Heartache or answers? I prefer answers.
I've done all the explainin' I can. I don't need explanations. I need assurance.

Scratch that, right now I don't know what I want. I don't know what I want. I don't know what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home