Monday, August 01, 2005

Clone Wars Day- 65
Damn, it's been awhile since I blogged. Yeah, posted some pics yesterday. It's been a funny week actually. Especially with Fatin around. Thursday was backward day. Ha Ha Ha Formal wear. Kinda nice, gotta do it again on Tuesday. Accounts lecture was borin' But I had fun after that! Wahahaha
Came back to school on Friday. Finished keyin' in all the numbers for SPSS. Damn it was tirin' Had lunch with Mandy, did a lot of stupid things in the library. She had to go home after awhile. I went back and slept till like 8 plus. Had briyani for dinner.
Saturday was the most wasted day of all wasted days. Bloody useless! Spent the entire morning doin nothing. Yes, nothing! The BBQ was borin' like shit. Spent like 45 minustes walkin' to the pit. F U C K I N G far. yes It was 62. We started walkin' from 22. Can u imagine? We passed like 6 monsoon drains, 10 toilets, 7 carparks and 8 seafood restaurants! So when I reached there. I ate like nobody's business! Ate like a whole container of chicken and the damn mee hoon. Taste like shoelace and rubber. WTF???
Bought a ring for Mandy but her finger was too small. No the ring wasn't big, it was her finger. It was too small. I repeat, her finger was small.
Today I woke up and has Mac for breakfast. KFC was for lunch. Hmm I wonder what is for dinner? Ha Ha Ha
Chiong'ing for Effective project now. Apple Pie sleepin', Shu Zhen dunno doin' what at where. She called me yesterday evenin' to tell me something but her background was so fuckin' noisy I couldn't hear.
I'll blog soon yeah!
Spiderman Spiderman, I am, Spiderman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home