Friday, July 08, 2005

Clone Wars Day-42
Today was quiet a funny but quiet day. Met my baby in the morning for breakfast. Bumped into Benji in the subway station. He was sayin' stuff 'bout blazers at topshop bein' too expensive. So I told him the ones at G2000 were not that bad. Then he was went on 'bout how they were not in fashion and that he'd rather spend the money on shoppin'. So I told him we had already agreed to wear blazers for our presentations, guess what he said? He told me we'd just don't wear them.
WHO GIVES A FUCK IF ITS NOT THAT NICE. YOU'RE TELLIN' ME AFTER I WASTED LIKE 2OO BUCKS ON ONE? THANKS FOR TELLIN' ME NOW, SO WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MINE? WEAR GO COFFEESHOP AH? FUCKIN' SHIT.
Great now I'm angry. Haven't been angry for awhile. Anyway, my baby was runnin' late so I sat down at Breadtalk and waited. We decided to have it in school instead.
Then it was off for class. Econs, not my favourite subject. Then lunch. Ate with Fatin, left with Mandy. Went to E plaza and watched Little Nicky, again! Helped Julia with her thumb drive.
Later on it was Stats. in the com lab. Was busy transferin' Fatin's pictures into my laptop. Gonna pass to her soon so she can put it on her blog. Then Whateva will go steal them and put on her blog! Container you! See, my wallpaper for my laptop is Drew in the devil suit. Fatin's wallpaper on her phone is her in a changin' room. While transferin some file, Zai passed by. He then said, that that picture was really cute. Fatin, then said that she took the photo while in the changin' room. Zai then said he was talkin' 'bout my laptop's wallpaper, not hers! Wahahaha So pai seh for her! Laugh like dog!
Then it was Accounts lecture. Mandy abandoned me and went to FJ. So it was me, Fatin, Whateva, Shitlah, Nurul and Zai. We talked cock the enitire way through. Helped Fatin transfer more photos. Whateva is now KKK, 'coz she Korek her Ketiak so K-chok! Ha Ha Ha Thats means she scratches her armpits really loud! Oh, and she can't tell jokes. Not funny! You need to go to funny school. Come back when you've graduated yeah?
I suddenly had this sweet tooth for another Ramly burger. So I was talkin' to Fatin, 'bout it. Since she likes Vin, Vin can masak the burgers, Fatin can squeez the sauces on the buns. I'll collect the cash from the customers. Shila can wash dishes. Nurul and Zai will both serve the customers 'coz they're the better lookin' ones. Then KKK was left out, so I was thinkin' of a position for her. So I said she could peel the towgay. After awhile, we all realised that burgers have no towgay, started laughin' like dogs again!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Today was quite a good day, just cooked some eggs, a slice of ham and toasted bread. Made myself a breakfast sandwich for supper! Yum! Yum! I think I wanna quit school and go into Shatec. Or maybe go overseas to learn how to be a chef. I always wanted to be one. I usually could never eat what I wanted to eat when I was young. I wanted to be chef so I could cook for myself, and let others try what I made for myself! I'm quite good I must say! I'd make a damn good cook!
Fatin, and I used to be very close, this was before I met Mandy. We were like sayang sayang. ha ha ha. Then after Mandy and me were an item, we decided to keep our sayang sayang nonsense strictly to msn and sms. Ha Ha Ha, then we realised we were havin some sort of a scandal! Ha Ha Ha, what do you get when you try to combine sayang and scandal? Scandyang! Ha ha ha ha ha Make me laugh like dog again! Wahaha, Shitlah's laugh's like when you try to start a car engine with a key. Fatin laughs like a screechin' car. Ooh, haven't laughed like this in a long time!
I think I'm gonna pms again tonight! Ha Ha Ha, that's what Therene used to call it. I think I'll either Xbox or listen to music till I fall asleep.
When I go quiet, you get angry.
When you go quiet, I get scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home