Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Flyer boys and sucky girls

Once again, I'll have to stress on this point. There is no need to run to my mum and tell her whatever you see on this blog. If I really wanted to give my mum a heart attack, I'll do it myself without anyone's help. I know it's cool bein' the one with the infomation and all, but you know what's cooler? Keepin' quiet about it!

Mandy, the resident psycho bitch of NYP once again, tried her funny tricks of callin' my mum and tellin' her stories.

Off to town 'coz no bitch can spoil my mood, Ricky was up to his basic nonsense of tryin' to give out flyers and takin' it back when the girls were willin' to accept it. Makin' fun of PRCs and stupid people are always a good way to wind down after workin' for so long.

Bandung prata and Bandung curry chicken is the shit!

Hi I'm Lee and I'm gnarly dude!

Serene has nice smelling hair by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home