Saturday, April 28, 2007

When the rebel came to town

My kinda girl


Doesn't Ash look cute?

Had to wake up at 7:30 yesterday to send a United Nations relief package to Leah. Damn funny la, really had nothing to do for like 4 to 5 whole hours.
I think I start work on Wednesday, so I'm comin' down to school on Monday to bid farewell and 'farewell' to those who deserve it.
Santa's good list (In no particular order):
Kenneth/Singh/Travis Barker
Jerald/Gibson
Ricky Lah/Adrian Pang
Guang zhe/Ryan
Dinesh
Leah
Ice
David
Veenotth/ He He He man
Shi Long
Alvin
Raman
Ryan 'butt-o-shock'
Ryan 'peter north'
Fahreeq
Gary
Sam 'stupid girl'
Luvena
Santa's Naughty list (Also in no particular order):
Mr. 'I like to play both Sam and Cheryl'
Mr. 'Malay freshie with the stupid batik shirt'
Mr. 'I swear I never touch her breast'
Mr. 'drivin' down an endless road while my friend takes a picture while my door is open'
Santa's appeal list (not yet approved):
Mandy Seet Wenxi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home