Wednesday, April 18, 2007

As we go on

The one note that gave Singh one cute orange girl from class and one orange whale from FJ
A quote from Dr. Jude Augustine Tan Kim Kwa, "Eeyeeerr!"


Adrian had to scratch his butt when he saw her

SAC SAC SAC

We saw Adrian Pang and had to ask him to pose for us

Even Dinesh had to take a pic with him

Singh ah! With us so emo but then can go town all hur hur hur


'Hello, mummy they all don't wanna friend me'

Oh, no I forgot to shave!
Revoltage Militia, Adrian and me


Sleep somemore la! Kena caught

Yesterday was also a good day, hangin' out with the dudes and SAC is good. Met Mandy for dinner and a movie. Crashed the minute I got home. Ash saw the German Sheperd and he got depressed. NYP Miss SBm 2007. Fuckin' good one dudes! Met Cheryl, the girl in high heels in school for some wierd reason and hung out for awhile. Seems chiou-erin real life.
Anyways, the Freshies? Not that good, maybe just some like John, Darren, Regan, Fishball, the Malaysian Miss Freshie and my lovely Xiao Tian.
What does everyone say when we see Jaslyn? 'I got no smokes! I got no smokes!'







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home