Saturday, February 03, 2007

World without Strangers

Went for this girl's birthday party at Pasir Ris. I seriously didn't know her. All know is that she's a regular at smoking alley, so am I. I guess she invited the whole smokin' alley. Of all the people who turned up, only two didn't smoke. First of all, Raman abandoned me at NYP and I had to travel to Hougang all alone. Met up with them and arrived too early. Sat outside the bungalow and watched as the boys destroyed the enivironment with one soccer ball.

After waiting for like an hour, they came and I helped them start the BBQ. Raman was too busy upstairs gettin' fresh. Shah and I were cookin' while Alif was the butter boy. Cooked al night long while waitin' for Jaslyn to come. Was teased about hairy pussies all night. I think I had a like 60 sticks last night. While the BBQ was smokin' so was I. Just replacin' and replacin'. It's like I always had to see a white line in between my lips. Even Wan was shocked and thought I was gona die. Fuckin' smoke machine. The whole night was action upstairs, and cock downstairs. Never was there a time without a couple upstairs. At one point it was 3 couples at a time. Lucky Jas came late.

Finally when Jaslyn came, she was avoidin' me for some reason. Dunno why, but in the end, we did both walked up to the bedroom. Ha Ha Ha Some cocks got drunk and started comin' up to spy on us. Funniest was Kai. Playin' commando with Ali. It was a nice night I would say, cold but nice.

Woke up in the middle of the night to continue my conquest of livin' up to the name of smoke machine. Went back to sleep and woke up around 6 to see Jaslyn off. Nisa went back soon after. Like the nursing boy said; "It is seriously man-power now.".

Then it was time to hear the stories of what happened while I was upstairs with Jas. Kai got drunk, saw a pontianak, got scared, went to red house, got punched and came back to sleep.

Everytime I look at him I still can't believe his mum is a HOD in my secondary school.


This guy in white. I saw him fannin' his BBQ pit at like 7p.m on Friday. When I came out at 6.30am on Saturday he was still pokin' his pit, his empty pit. We were scoldin' him till he had to hide his face.




This is Shah after I told him my adventures with Luvena, fucker got a hard on and was danglin' it in front of everyone. you can still see hint of it.

Kai lives up to 3Ds. Drink, Drunk Drama. Ali was with us for awhile before the guilt of beatin' kai up was too much. We told him to go sleep and not think to much about it.





This is how Wan sleeps. With his hand on his dick.



This is what happens to you when you got 5 bored guys around with nothing to do. We covered him in ice.



This is another fucked sleepin'. Involved in a freekick I see. Nurse boy is in the to left.



Here's Shah tryin' to shove ice down his pants. He could sleep all through it man





The after effect of ice down your pants, the erection! He even walked out of the house with that erection and only noticed when we were all starrin' at it. Fuckin' funny man. He ran in the house and tried to flick it down. Headed down to the pool after that. Wan'a now know as Wan Bird Bird. I'll tell you the entire story if you ask. it's a smokin' alley legend now. Along with stories of Ali whinning about how he fell down and stated bitchin' about it. Fuckin funny one.
We startd laughin' when we saw this sign outside the shop. We were returnin' the BBQ pit to claim back our $20 refund.




When I was walkin' home, I saw this pipe, NEWater runs through here. Below is a picture of where NEWater comes from. Not so proud of Singapore now are we?




I can officially say, I know 3 quarters of the people at smokin' alley now. Seriously, a world without strangers. Had a heart to heart talk with Ben just now. I'm happy with all the things he said and yes he did have a lot of good points.
I distinctively remember talkin' to Jerald, I dunno if It was on the phone or in person. However it happened, I'm glad I have a friend this good who will listen to my heartaches and headaches.
To whom it may concern, please go throw away the snoopy and rose. You don't deserve it.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home