Friday, February 02, 2007

Girls are evil, either fuck or stay away

Sahara really pissed me off today in the clubroom. You guys don’t wanna help but wanna come and look at forms? Where’s the logic in that? I just finished a 5 hour shift, I’m tired, do I look like I’ll pack the clubroom the moment I walk in?

I’ve been takin’ shit from you since I came into SBM club. I’ve kept quiet all this while I don’t put you down infront of the Subcomm and I don’t do it in front of the Excos either. Why are you so different? Please don’t ever think of playin’ the authority game on me again. So just because you’re the VP, you can take the key away from me because I have my own point of view? You came and played in my playground and you know how it feels. Makes you tear doesn’t it? Don’t play with fire if you can’t stand the heat. I’ve been takin’ sarcastic remarks from you since I don’t know when. When you need the clubroom clean, who do you call? When you need things done, who do you call? When you cock up an event, who do you call? Me, fuckin’ Me! Yet I still have to tolerate this from you.

First time I ever got shit from you was durin’ the SBM outing. Second was at OGL camp meeting. Was givin’ me some shit post and givin’ sarcastic remarks okay just because you were the IC? In the end, who planned most of the events? Gee I wonder who?

Third one was durin’ Orientation debriefin’. Please do take constructive criticism better and don’t shout at people who think differently from you.

Fourth was durin the SBM day performance, was buttin’ in my event and makin decisions for me necessary?

The one that really make me lose all respect for you was durin’ Subcomm orientation. So putting me down in front of the subcomm is your idea of being the ideal VP? I think that was quite low, even for your standard. Maybe that’s why I stooped to your level of shoutin’ at you in front the rest. I apologize for shoutin’ in front of them, but not for shoutin’. Definitely not for shoutin’.

Really lost it when you did it again today. Since you went cryin’ to your friends I’ll be the villain again. I’m so fuckin’ used to it. Wait till people really find out what kind of a person you are. I’m glad I did, lucky Mandy saw it too. I hope the rest sees it too. I even tried to talk to you after the quarrel but then I thought about everything I’ve been through. Guess what? I thought fuck it! Yeah FUCK IT! Like I said, I’ll be nice to you and still talk to you durin’ SBM club time, other then that, forget about it.

To Samantha, I’m not gonna waste my time and subject myself to further heartbreak. Hope you enjoy your own heartbreak. Think it through; you’re givin’ your all for someone who doesn’t even care if you’re home safely, but you throw away someone who is willing to wait an hour in the freezin’ cold for you.

To Charlene, you gotta make your mind up.

To Kenneth, CAmFG.

To Jerald, Decay!

To Mandy, I still think of you now.

To Raman, Hairy Pussy!

To Audrey, don’t fuck it up!

To Luvena, you weren’t much fun come to think of it.

To Dinesh, I’m here if you wanna talk, was always here. Never left.

To everyone else, are you a burner?

This will all fall down like everything else that was
This too shall pass and all of the words we saidWe can't take back
Now every fool in town would've left by now
I can't replace all the wasted days
The memory of your face, I can't help thinkin'
Maybe if we ever coulda kept it all together where would we be
A thousand lost forevers and the promises you never were giving me
Here's what I'm thinking
It won't be the first heart that you break
It won't be the last beautiful girl
The one that you wrecked won't take you back
If you were the last beautiful girl in the world
So tell me one more time
How you're sorry about the way this all went down
You needed to find your space
You needed to still be friends
You needed me to
Call you if I ever couldn't keep it all together you'd comfort me
Tell me but forever and the promises I never should have believed in
Here's what I'm thinking
It won't be the first heart that you break
It won't be the last beautiful girl
The one that you wrecked, won't take you back
If you were the last beautiful girl in the world
Last beautiful girl
It's over now and I've gone withoutCause you're everybody else's girlIt seems to me you'll always be
Everyone else's girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home