Sunday, January 28, 2007

Everything seems so wrong

Everytime I look at a person, I see two sides. One side that's good and pure, one that's evil and out to hurt people. I'll always think good of you unless you show me another side. Unfortunately, there are some people whom I just see as irritating.

I'll just be fuelled with rage and anger when I see the evil side, which is what I always see in Mandy. Sometimes, just sometimes, I see the old Mandy, the one who will take care of me when I'm sick, cook for me when I'm hungry the one who loved me. The one I planned to marry. Nowadays it's just the slut I see. How can someone so dear to me become so different?

I just so wanna be with Luvena but it seems so wrong, thinkin' of having anyting to do with Mandy seems so wrong. Goin' with Charlene seems so wrong, what I did with jaslyn seems so wrong. Every fuckin' thing seems so wrong. Been controlled for so long I forgot what it felt like to be free and I'm moving along too fast. I don't wanna look back and see nothing but broken hearts. I don't wanna have to look back at all. Being controlled for so long just makes me feel so wierd not being under control.

Anyways, new deck came out for Raw Deal. Revolution 2. Gaypants was a real dumbass last night. His mum was cuttin papayas so her hands were dirty. She wanted Sugar cane juice so she asked us to go down to buy for her. I aksed Gaypants if he had money and he said yes. So there was no need to ask his dad for money. When we went down, the stupid fucker just looked at me and gave me that teenage angst stare. I told him to go and buy for his mum, he said his mum didn't want any so I told him she did, then he said he had no money. Really one stupid motherfucker. Pissed me off so Joanne and I went to buy, he, tryin' to act cool, was pacing up and down outside. When i got the juice I just walked off in the opposite direction. He wasn't payin; attention so when we looked back he was doin' his little Mr Bean panic dance.

Joanne and I walked one round and went back to the block, could still see him running after us. Since he was wearin' Matt's Slipper, he had to drag his feet and run at the same time. When we got home, he started his stupid attitude again. I'm quite sad that he turned out like this. Although Joanne is the same age as him, she doesn't show any attitude although she can be pain in the ass sometimes, he is a pain in the ass ALL the time!

Because of him, noone got any money from Grandma last Christmas, because she was givin' him her allowance to buy chicken wings everyday. I'm still quite pissed about that. If someone is in the toilet and there's a phone call for the person, you'd tell the guy to call back right? NO! Mr. Gaypants just pushes the door open and passes the phone to my grandmother. In all my 20 years, I've never seen my Grandmother nude, he has! In all my 20 years, I was never caught playin' with my dick in school. He has! In all my 20 years, I've never escaped from 20 over accidents, he has! In all my 20 years, I've never locked myself out of the house, he has, and in all my 20 years, I've never wore a pink shirt and red pants, guess what? He Has!

He really defines Jackass. Stupid people doing stupid things.

Christopher is another topic. Maybe it's because you got parents like those. I feel sad for you because you always feel as if the entire world is against you. If you were Gaypant's age, I'd understand, but you're not! I guess your mum didn't teach you any manners, if she did I think you weren't payin' attention. Maybe she should throw you out 9 stories along with your taliban spy. You come to partys with your girlfriend who wears a chicken feather on her ear. You stay for 5 minutes, long enought to collect money then you rush off. In the end you say we don't talk to you and we avoid you. Hello! If you'd bothered to come in the room you'd see we are okay with you. If you'd bother to carry a toygun and run around with us you'd see we're no different.

Hey, I can't blame you if you wana act macho and all, but if you do, please don't scold my mother a bitch just because your mother has no friendship skills. You know what would be a goo picture, you're mum wearing a tag sayin' 'Hi! I'm Veronica, nice to meet you NOT!" You're fighting a useless war. You might see this one day or you're taliban spy might let you in on the secret. I don't care, you're a coward hidin' behind you MSN nicknames. The you'll say that I'm no different from you. I'm so different. Wanna know why? Your mum shows her "Ang-in" every damn time she shows up. I still respect her and say hello andby even though she doesn't even bother to look. Holiday after holiday I get the same shit from her yet I still show respect. How about you? you have no excuse to dislike her, you're not even around at all. You don't know what is goin' on, the things you do know, come from the suay mouth of that taliban spy.

It's cool to bitch, but it's not cool when you become a bitch. Keep that in mind. I dare you to come on Chinese New Year and hang with us, if you do, I'll be your friend and I'll forget this all happened. If you don't come, then we'll all know you can only hide behind your MSN nicknames.

Maybe we should add Osama on MSN and call him names on our nicks, he might surrender for the 'emotional' trauma we put him through. Good tactic, if you learnt that in NS, I fear Singapore will lose even to countries who wear blue uniforms and hide in the jungle. They're so close we could even be called neighbours.So close, you could say they're directly across the sea.

Ha HA Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home