Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Things always rewind back to best

What I need to say is that, what I did with Luv and Jas were not supposed to be. I'm sorry for not abstainin' from such activities. I'm sorry I hurt Mandy. I'm sorry for not actin' as if I still loved you. I'm sorry for those mean messages and I'm sorry for drawin' all over you yesterday.

Sort of 'dating' Mandy. And made love to her yesterday, after which I fell sick. I still love her, who was I tryin' to kid when I said I didn't. Even dinner tasted better after seein' her for so long.

Smoke bombs were fun last night. Some dumb ass spiked my drink and I woke up with a splittin' headache. Reggie got drunk and Hiro's little commetn made her flare up.

Hiro is a funny guy who brings 3 caps to school to cover his 'ugly' hair. Fahreeq is plannin' an overseas road trip. Hope everyone goes.

hw'y I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home