Friday, January 26, 2007

When darkness turns to light

Mandy is fuckin' crazy. One minute she puts on this strong front to show you she's over you and all, givin' you attitude that only her parents will accept. I blame her present attitude on her parents, givin' in to her and pamperin' her too much. Sometimes, rich kids need to experience life without cars, aircons and shoppin' sprees to really see life through the eyes of someone less fortunate. I'm rich, why should I live like I'm poor? You make ask, if everybody in Singapore gave up a dollar each day, at the end of a month, we'd have like 160 million dollars. Couldn't this be used to help poor people? If David Beckham could just live in a 5 room HDB flat, with just one car, maybe another 8 billion can go to charity.

If you wanna show your stupid tantrems, go ahead, noone likes you anyway. Like I told you last night, you're own friends don't care about you. If my cool friends ask you, why you so bastard? It means, why are you so agitated? Not why are you a bastard. Maybe you should try listenin sometimes instead of tryin' to act chiou with you rnose in the air.

My hands are dirty? Even if I get involved with other people, they are not my customers, unlike you. If this is too difficult for you to understand, I'll say it out you're a slut. You know it, I do. Thinkin' about all the times you lied to me and all the shit you did behind my back. I'm not angry, I feel sad for you because you can't come to terms to what you have become. I feel sad becuase you don't know 3/4 of the stuff that goes around you and most of the time, you don't understand english. I said I didn't wanna kiss you. Maybe it's because you're a bad kisser? Could have been so many reasons, only I'll know. I said I didn't wanna go out with you. Maybe it's because you're boring? Could have been so many reasons, only I'll know. I said I couldn't stand you. Maybe it's because you're a pain in the ass? Could have been so many reasons, only I'll know.

Anyways, I know you still love me, you said it, but I'm telling you now. I don;t love you anymore. You seriously are not what I supposedly fell in love with. Why did I fall in love with you? Was is because of your smile? I don't think so. Your body? Ha Ha Ha What body? Ha Ha Ha Your loving and caring ways? Never seen it.

Open house was fun. Met jacob and gave him is 3rd tour of NYP. Jammed in the clubroom with Kenneth too. Drums and electric guitars, candles and lighters, ping pong balls and chopsticks. Met up with Kenneth's Audrey and got introduced to Luvena. Damn that girl is hot! Glad I scored big time with her. Meeting her again today. Jaslyn was pretty fun too. Got a bottle of free perfume though! Ha Ha Ha

Bumped into all the stenches left in Evergreen, damn good to see them, Lloma, Animal, Yati's brother, Paki hockey boy and the loads more. Gwen dropped by, but without Jacob's boxers. ha ha ha ha Ban Mian in the club room was crap. Had cup noodles with Jaslyn after everything was done. Headed home and finished watchin' Blood Diamond.

Handover ceremony is today, no bookings, no invites, no reception, no skit, no nothing.


Do not fear, people, for I am here, and I can assure you I'll bring this mess out o fthe ashes.

By the way, I'm havin' too much fun to feel hurt or sad or to love you. Hope your birthday sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home