Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Missing You

Oh baby I'm missing you. We used the love so strong. Tell me where do we go? Oh baby Im missing you. They said I'd to forget but it sure ain't happen yet.

Been checkin' all the places that we used to go. Been lookin' for your face inside the crowd. I've been talkin' to the people what we used to know. Nobody wants to say where you're right now. And when I call your phone. Seems like you're never home. And you dont return my call. It tears me apart. This is breakin' up my heart.

I still have your pictures hung around my home. That's the only thing that is left of you with me. Girl what can I do to make you come back soon? Oh, this is someone new. Can never go on without you. Girl I don't want to think about it. I can't sleep at night. I know that can't be right. Come back into my life. I know there's a change for you and I. And I believe there's no way our love could die. So no matter how long it takes. I'll wait for you. And what ever it takes. I'll be there for you.

I'll be there, I'll be there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home