Saturday, January 20, 2007

These are the days

Thursday was fun! I travelled all over Singapore! let's recap shall we? Admiralty to Yo Chu Kang to Jurong East to Yiew Tee to Ang Mo Kio to Bishan to Toa Payoh to Orchard to Jurong East to Chinese Gardens to Admiralty.

Congratulations to Kenneth and Audrey, please go disturb them.

Friday was the bomb! Some party in school, something 101. Hosted by Ema and some other minah. Met up with Jaslyn for dinner before goin' drinkin' with the guys. I swear Kai and Shah popped some pills, or maybe they just cant hold their liquor. Danced the night away, or should I say girnded the night away. Ema, Jaslyn and Nisa were all good. Ha Ha Ha

Some stuid mats stole a can of laughing gas from the TKD guys and started gettin' high on it. Laughin' the night away. Overall it was fun, especially the company. If only someone didn't go overseas.

I had to wake up in the mornin' for SBM club meeting. I found it quite redundent since Mr. Asher, who is not in Exco, planned everything already. Oh well, I'm just publicity man, what do I know about camps?

Vegetable Bear, He He He Poot!, Benson! Benson ah!, Dignoseuntilbraadcomeout were just a few of the lines that I have repeated over and over again these past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home