Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A good day

Slacked in the club room for hours with Kenneth and Jerald, now we are called Decay! Loads more happened today.

Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. Most Catholics say it at least once a week. I say it everyday and yet I was totally blind to it.

I kept something inside for so long that it started to hurt, finally opened up and told kenneth about it. Felt so much fuckin' better. Whenever I see you nowadays, I pretend you don't exist, just like how you do it, but you kinda smiled today. I felt bad even though you kinda started it. I felt bad that I actually did what you do. I don't know if you meant it or if you just did it out of shock to see me so suddenly. I still felt some sincererity even though I know you didn't intend to show any. Still bugs me till now how you just changed your mind so damn fast.

Kenneth Lim thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home