Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How the great have fallen

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh I wanna hold you high and steal your pain awayI keep your photograph; I know it serves me well I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open And I don’t feel like I am strong enough ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away The worst is over now and we can breathe again I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight I wanna hold you high and steal your pain ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open And I don’t feel like I am strong enough ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open And I don’t feel like I am strong enough ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

http://www.friendster.com/16774272

What's funny is that, when people die, their presence just doesn't go away. Your friendster profile, blog, email address etc. will still be accessable. Makes it seem like they're still alive bit none answers or replies. Black humour I would say. Rest in Peace my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home