Monday, December 11, 2006

8 glasses and 2 jugs




Milkshake was fun crowded, as usual, Mostly mungens, but the girls were hot! Met Mandy and Cheryl around 8 plus, walked there and realised the crowd was longer than the Mac crown durin' the Hello Kitty craze. But it's alright, I didn't need to line up with the rest. Waited till 9 beofre we could go in. The Door bitch really lives up to her name, I mean she isn't called the door lady right? Sanjay came in time to save us. Got in and threw our bags to a lady through a small hole in the wall. Sounds Alice-in-wonderland-ish huh? Walked around but the crowd wasn't in yet. Most of the tables were reseverd though. Went to fetch Shacin to get him in free. Drank a bit before goin' outside to rub it in to the rest that we were already in. Saw Serne and the rest. Jason, Edwin, Ron Ci. Bumped into a lot of old friends there. I don't know how they can see in the dark.

It was my first time at MOS so forgive me if I sound virgin-ish. I don't know why but I was so drawn to the techno side.... so tempting....

I was kinda shocked, when we were outside, Mandy went to look for Julia but got lost so I told her I'd meet her where Julia was, couldn't here her so I called Julia. Instead of gettin' a hell, I got a 'If you're not gonna bring us in for free why call me?' Lucky I was kinda high already, yes, it was only 11 and I was already high, I'm like that. Just wondering how people can be nice to you once they see that you're useful to them. In the end I still swallowed my pride and helped them in even though I could see that Sanjay was pissed.

Herry, Shacin and I couldnt dance but had to 'protect' the girls from these group of Tamil Tigers, they were tyrin' so hard to rub butts with Mandy and the rest. Damn funny, I tried grindin' one of them and he turned around and had this very interested look on his face. We all got freaked out but lucky they left soon after.

After 8 glasses, 2 jugs and many white ones, I was very very happy! The haze outside is worse than the Sumatra fires. Crashed at Rene's place. It seems we have lots of common friends and go to the same church but I have never heard of her before, other than from Mandy. Now I know where Mandy gets all her infomation about me in church. Rene is a spy!

Ate Mushroom noodle before goin home to die. I woke up around 7 and I had to go down to the clinic to take the Nabulizer. The part time staff is useless and almost caused my death. The bapok doctor almost dropped the thermometer when my mum said she wanted to sue the staff. Then he ran to close the little window to prevent them from hearing more.

In the end, I almost got MOS-ed to death.

P.S. once again, many thanks to Marie and Sanjay.
And to all who voted for me for the SBM election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home