Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blindside Droptoe Hold

Been really busy since the last update. Shannon is a real idiot. I seriously don't know if he is naturally stupid, or he was dropped on his head too much. Last year, he sent my mum a Christmas card with no stamp so my mum had to pay for postage and everything. This year, her sent another card, this time, the card was addressed to "Ping Ping, Marie and Matthew". You should introduce your brain to your hands next time dude!

Went for camp on Monday, the turn out was small but it was fun. Left on Tuesday for Cheryl's party. Didn't know anyone there so I just decided to lock myself outside and cook. I really did enjoy cookin' and I was glad everyone enjoyed the food. BBQ-ed somemore crap the next day before going home.

Went out with Guan Zhe and Nic to go card hunting. Bought lots of shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home