Sunday, October 22, 2006

Reboot

Okay I just reformatted my computer. Or did I reboot my system? Whatever I did all my data has been erased, all my LOTR heroes have been deleted. I saved some important files on some thumbdrives but I still got a lot of things to find before it's 'restored'. My entire song collection is gone. I'm damn sad, and now with this LimeWire crackin' down case. It just gets worse.

Matthew turns 18 tomorrow. My grandmother is growin' marijuana in her kitchen. School started and it sucks. Lam is as lame as ever, even scared the shit out of me when I caught him talkin' to himself. Chang is still the same. Celine is as late as always. Fatin's left earpiece doesn't work just like mine. Shila cut her hair. Ah Thee and Candy are still together. Zainal looks good. The class is still in the same on cliques. I prefer Nurul with long hair and Lizah is still the same.

Since I was tagged Yun Ting, I'm supposed to list 8 different points of my perfect lover/s.

1) Rugged
2) Intelligent
3) Confident
4) Open minded
5) Truthful
6) -
7) -
8) -
9) -

After being stuck for 10 minutes, I could only find 5 points. I mean it doesn't really matter, what matters is that there is love, that's all that matters.

Okay, I got to get back to installing all my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home