Saturday, October 14, 2006

Me the mohawk


Me the mohawk

Haven't been bloggin' in awhile. My computer was down. Had some spyware thing inside since last october. Been almost a year and it hasn't crashed. Anything that can last with me for more than a year should be celebrated.

Spent Monday lookin' after my cousin, played with him and watched Beast Wars till we fell asleep. Brought him down to NYP on Tuesday to play CS. Went down to Beach Road to buy some guns for him. Went back to school on Wednesday to do my online registration thingy. Went out with Mandy after that. Spent Thursday in school again, signin' my IMF time sheet. Met my cousin and played Raw Deal. Friday was also a bore. Had to go to school to organize some post-IMF party. It was a flop, on top of that, I had to endure Sahara'a nonsense. Lucky Shacin came, had someone to eat Satay with, since we saw all the mungens rushin' for food, we reserved a plate of satay for ourselves. Played DJ for the night. I played nice songs but the crowd was dead, the only thing that got them movin' was Tokyo Drift........... mungens, what do you expect?

Oh well, it was a borin' week. I guess maybe next week will be nicer. CSI supreme sunday tomorow. I start school on Tuesday, 4 fuckin' hours of accounts, Alfred Pua again! To make things worse, I'm in the Ah-beng markein' class. Joined back with MK 0503 for some subjects.

Mr. Amelia said he also cut-ed (sounds damn Chinah) a mohawk. I need to see this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home