Sunday, October 08, 2006

The return of Jerald

Went Jammin' yesterday with Mr. Amelia and Jerald who came back from China. Got me a lighter, looks damn cool. Jude had Winning Eleven but sadly it's in Chinese. Payed for 2 hours but played like 15 minutes of quality music.

Went for church. Met Jude and Lucas there. Ha Ha Ha Peace time was very funny. Lucas came to Jacob and extended out his arms damn big, but then moved towards me and hugged me. Saw the shocked look on Jacob's face, damn funny.

Yesterday almost everyone was emo, Geraldine (as usual), Jacob, Jude, Mathhew and even Mandy.

Went to school to help out with the post-IMF party. When it comes to plannin', you'll see people's true colours. How much they will be willin' to stab you in the back to look good infront of others even if you have been very nice to them since before.

Helped out at the Leo Club thingy on Saturday mornin'. Kar Wei is fuckin' funny in a crumpled shirt, black pants and blue blazer. Yes blue blazer.

My computer's fucked as usual. It always encounters an error on explorer or msn or media player.

I cut my hair today, decided to get in touch with my Native American roots. Wait.. I don't have Native American roots. Mohawks for life! Or until my hair grows back.

Jacob has a Tinky Winky and Carlito has a bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home