Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in the background of the morgue.

It's been awhile since I blogged, Now I got the song I miss you by Blink 182 stuck in my head. I tried the seaweed shacker fries from Mac Donalds. It's quite nice.
A lot has happened in the past few days. Mandy bought for me Warcraft III last week. I've been playin' it ever since.
Christmas is coming. I hate it.
Santa Claus suck my balls
Drunk as hell rinking bells at the malls
Dancer, Prancer, Dixon, and Qupid
I'm a get stupid, ha ha ha, eh
I sat around all night under the chimney
Holdin my sack like "gimme gimme"
I know that he's commin, he's commin he must
Lookin up nuthin but rust, dust.
Turn on my tv the very next day I see your gettin payed leadin the parade
I'm that sniper on the buildin
Listen to my nine go click,
Santas a fat bitch
Santa Claus is a fat bitch
(He ate too much McDonals)
Another year and I aint get shit
(Mrs. Claus is a ho)
If I hear him land on my roof
(Slice that bitch in the big red coat)
I'm a bust your ass in the too-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home