Sunday, November 27, 2005

Met up with Mandy, Philip, Aaron, Marcus, Sara and Grace yesterday for a day of pool. Opened up two tables and just balled the afternoon away. Didn't play too well 'coz I'm sick. Felt like shit when I woke up yesterday morning, skipped school.

Mandy tried her first puff yesterday. Marcus and Philip smoked too. I was kinda shocked but I had expected it also. When you don't let kids do something, the more they're likely to do it.

We spent like $40 on the tables. I dunno how it came about but someone bought chocolate milk by mistake and Grace ended up drinkin' it.

Then Grace and Sara left for Justice League meeting. The boys followed us. We ended up playin' pool again at Toa Payoh. Seriously, Philip takes 10 years to finish a game.

Philip likes Sara! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Woot! Woot! Quite a shy guy. It seems like every kid is falling for Sara! Woot! Woot!

Then it was off to church, some meeting, but they ended up screenin' Passion of Christ. Well, something happened durin' the movie that made me so angry and hurt.

Right under my nose and it happened. Yea it was dark, but still, you're right next to me? How could you put your hand on his leg and caress him?

I didn't know what to do. After the movie I just left. You just pissed me off more by wearing his jacket. You followed me all the way to your house. I wanted to walk away and never see you ever again. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. That's why I broke down. I couldn't take it. Bein' hurt twice like this is already enough. Not again, not once more. Not with some punk who can't even buy his own smokes.
I never shouted at you before, not like this, not with anger and bitterness. And you laughed, when I needed you the most you laughed at me.
I know we made up and it was all a misunderstanding but it still hurts. It still hurts when it plays back in my mind, like a tape gone back, it just plays and plays and plays.
Time ain't gonna help me forget about it, nothing's gonna help me forget 'bout it. I'll just have to put it in my trunk of bad memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home